You can read books by Masaryk University Press even if you are in quarantine
We believe that there are answers to today's important questions in the books, so we try to make them as accessible as possible during this difficult time. Books by Masaryk University Press are available via this systems:
- Munispace online reading room - books free to download anytime and anywhere
- Munishop - free e-books and printed books to be ordered via delivery services
- Flexibooks.cz - online rental shop of (not only) our books
- Bookport.cz - online library provides access to several thousand Czech e-books in both professional literature and fiction. The service is provided to university students free of charge to assist them for self-study during the coronavirus epidemic. (more information)
- our books are also enlisted in the catalogue of National library of the Czech republic. The library recently decided to open its online resources for all university students.
We will try to find other ways how to make our books accesible for you in this turbulent time. If you have any idea how we could help you, please don't hesitate to contact us!